Affects of Winter Storms in Local Residence
When a winter storm blew through Kirksville Missouri, it knocked the power out in this local customers residence. Once they were without power, they had to use supplemental heat to be able to stay in their home. Using a kerosene heater and inadequate ventilation caused this Kirksville home to become engulfed in smoke. Once the fire was put out, SERPVRO of Kirksville was quick to respond to the customers needs. There were a lot of content that needed to be cleaned as well as the structure of the home. Our trained technicians worked hard to make this customers problems "Like it never even happened."