Join The Team!
Do you love helping people through difficult situations?
Then, don’t miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Production Crew Chief. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a real drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened.”
Our Franchise is seeking someone comfortable working hard in challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, has excellent communication skills, enjoys supervising others, and is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Are you highly dependable and super-excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Thenyou may be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with the opportunity to learn and grow.
- Explain the process and answer customer questions, as needed.
- Monitor, communicate and respond to customer needs/concerns.
- Communicate clear expectations to Production Technicians and supervise their activities.
- Perform production processes as scheduled and ensure quality control.
- Identify safety hazards, communicate, and establish control measures to ensure the safety of occupants and workers.
- Manage job file documentation to ensure complete and accurate project details.
- Cleaning and documentation of equipment and materials properly.
- Effective written and oral communication
- Basic math skills
- Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
- After hours availability
- On-call availability
- High school diploma/GED
- IICRC certifications preferred but not required
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawls spaces, attics)
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
- Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals
- Ability to travel locally when necessary